In the recent times, Computer-based testing (CBT) has gained popularity, as most exam bodies now use it for conducting credible aptitude test “meritCbt” is basically a web-based, single-page application (SPA) architecture for setting and conducting multiple-choice aptitude tests/examinations either remotely or locally, without limitation by space or proximity. No physical contact with anyone if you so wish. It is suitable for recruitment aptitude tests and academic institutions’ exams.
- Compliance with Covid-19 safety standards.
- Facilitates accurate and efficient administration of candidates’ aptitude assessment and instance grading.
- Questions bank exists in a secured object code format and can be auto-shuffled such that candidates are answering different questions at a time, from same question paper.
- It is web-based; however, it can be configured to on-premises solution.
- “meritCbt” is customisable to any form of multiple-choice questions.
- Exposure to best practice in conducting examinations.
- Cost-effective. No initial hardware/software outlay.
How it works
- Indicate your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , including your company’s name, address and telephone contact.
- meritCbt will be set up for your company and login details will be sent to you.
- Login to meritCbt and fill out the subsequent form.
- Register all exam types, institutions, candidates and questions bank.
- Initiate exam and get a quote for the total number of users hour.
- Make payment and the system is activated for use.
Alternatively, please call /whatsApp +2349019291005. or email email@example.com for support.
Click University GST Exam Prep or Basic School Exam Prep to view the concept.
View meritCbt manual for the Basic School Exam prep
For further information, please call /whatsApp +2349019291005. or email firstname.lastname@example.org .